Hello friends! I recently purchase a 13hd Cintiq with some saved up college money, but I want to put that money back for my loans when that comes around. Asking for money with nothing in return is silly, so I've decided to open up commissions! This will help me practice my drawing style more, along with paying of my debt to this baby. My commissions with stay open until I reach my $1,100 goal! Thank you in advance to all who share, promote, and place orders, because every dollar counts!
WHAT YOU CAN COMMISSION:
Chibi: Small disproportionate characters with cute features
- Sktech- $1
- Line Art- $3
- Colored- $5
Head Shot: Detailed drawing from the neck up
- Sketch- $2
- Line Art- $4
- Colored- $6
Waist: Detailed drawing from the waist up
- Sketch- $4
- Line Art- $6
- Colored- $8
Full: Entire character from head to toe
- Sketch- $6
- Line Art- $8
- Colored- $10
Extras: Things to add to your drawings
- Additional Characters: +$5 (Only for Full body)
- Full Background: +$8
- Pets/Pokemon/Etc: +$5
Rules, Guidelines, and Notes to consider:
- Be detailed with your descriptions! I work better when I know exactly what you want. Unless it's fanart for an existing series, then it's not really necessary.
- Be prepared to wait. I'm not saying your drawing will take months, but I am still in school. I have priorities, and I getting creative blocks. I will try to get them done in a timely manner, but don't bug me every day. Although if it's been a week and your curious, just poke me. I might send you WIP's ;3
- I am not very experienced with drawing backgrounds and landscapes, therefore I'm going to end up spending more time on that to make it look decent. Hence the high price. Feel free to request simple gradient backgrounds with patterns or textures, those are free.
- Females are my forte, but I'm slowly understanding male anatomy. So I apologize in advance if it seems I'm picking favorites, I'm not. Their blocky structure is just harder for me to draw.
- I don't mind drawing smut, but I can't say they will turn out right. I have yet to draw any genitalia, so this will be an expereince for me. I have a right to refuse your drawing if the pose, items used, or situation of the characters makes me uncomfortable.
- Animals are not something I draw often, so if they look disfigured, that's why. I have drawn a few pokemon, but sometimes they look off. I'm just warning you…
- Send all your payments to my paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org